Saturday, September 22, 2007

Writing again

Welcome every one again on Road of a nation blog it been a long time ago since I was posting ,but it was the circumstances that kept me away, also it was the same reasons that call me back for writing ,I will try in my coming post to concentrated as I say on the situation of the Iraqi people and what is happing for them inside and out side Iraq and did the new situation of new Iraq useful for them I will talk about that and I hope that you guys join me by your comments and thoughts .

4 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sarmad. I sure missed you while you were not posting. I worried that something had happened to you.

I am happy to see that you are alright.

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Louise said...

I look forward to your commentary, Sarmad. I hope you are well and that you can keep us updated as time goes on.

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Brian H said...

Sarmad, you dog! Where have you been hiding? Are you still building up what the anti-liberationists have torn down!

Welcome back! You were MISSED!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Brian H said...

PS - if you remember, I like to correct your English.

It's "again", not "agian". ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home