Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Maha reply.

Great ,great ,very happy for what I am seeing on the blog, this is the civil conversation I was trying to find ,this the way which I want people to start doing ,speaking all that they have,and say ,what ever they want ,I thank all the people who participate ,it’s a great after all these year ,knowing nothing about each other ,only that we are enemy for each other ,why ? because of what ?these where hard questions to be answered ,never we could do that ,never we could speak clear as we do today ,maybe even for both sides ,I respects all the view points ,even those I
don't agree with ,But this is the change ,we are free to say any thing ,we are free to do any thing ,and having more than one side view ,is better and better ,to under stand ,the reasons and the cause of the whole situation, and to learn more from each other ,I hope that ,this will answer a lot of unanswered questions.
Thank you “Rana “ for shearing you views with us ,and I will prove to you that ,thing changed ,things walk towards new future ,remember I will prove to you that .
I love to hear from any Iraq ,want to shear ,his thoughts and opinion with us ,all the way .
I got a lot on messages from my friends here in and out side Iraq ,thanking me ,for what I am doing ,telling me to keep on ,I didn’t set out there caring ,and weeping ,about fantasies and silly words ,no existing life ,I started to work and work and work ,hard for better future ,we create our future , future don’t wait for us to pay it a visit ,and life give you the chance one time ,and I will prove to you ,that we deserve this chance ,and we will use it ,time all i need some time.
Any way ,that’s great challenge ,and I love and be happy to take it.
Today I will introduce to you ”Maha” view Pointe ,she wanted to reply ,what she post before “Rana” message .


Hi sarmad
I hope you do well,
Dear am sorry that I couldn’t sent the massage ,I couldn’t access internet in same day there was problem with line which serve the houses I supposes you knew that , and on second day I travel to the north of Iraq , to have some vacation to be away from the mess in Baghdad , which they give it to us with there services of liberate us ,our friends !!!!
Hear I sent you the reply to there comments , which I was eager to sent it directly in same day , I was eager also to get the answer to my questions ,to be convinced by there opinion !!!!!
I thank you in advanced to publish this for me .

To all those who commented my massage addressed to my friend Sarmad , I can understand your attitude , and your angry , sure ,you love your country and your citizen of America as I love mine , it’s normal emotion towards our countries.
First I want to clarify that am not a terrorism, or have any reaction towards the USA as a people or state, on contrary, and as I said previously I contact many American people here in Iraq, I was deleing with them friendly, abstract from any detestation or hate feelings. I can not hate person I don’t know him , and maybe because I believe that they do what they have been ordered to do , I pity them because they left there home and there families to come here , suffering under high temperature and to be targeted by those how call them selves resistance.
All what I said was against the USA as politic,
Am simply Iraqi women who lived and growth under Saddam sever regime, I suffer just like all Iraqis from Saddam , and his attendants, I was counting the days to get rid of him, and there is no comparison between our hate feelings and spite towards him (Our = me as Iraqi one and you, all the foreigners ) , because simply I was there all these years suffering lively , not like you , how heard that he is dictator , he do that and this with his people , …… etc, all what you were hearing , I was living it directly. And I guess all of us know the differences when you heard about something and when you live this daily in all the details of your life .
So in this point I agree , as all the Iraqis agree with you.
But, in another hand , and as I say previously , I cant look at you as saviors, I cant believe that your priorities was to free the Iraqi people , and as I told you am not talking emotionally , there is many questions in our minds , maybe if you answer it , maybe I will believe you.
Why now USA decide suddenly to get rid of Saddam , he was forming a problem, and killing people since the 80th , why USA didn’t react when he bomb the north and Iran with chemical weapons , and now you are trial him for this crime.
USA didn’t react, she was happy looking at two of her enemies fighting , and don’t bother for the millions of Iraqi and Iranian solders were killed in this silly war.
And after that he go and invade Kawit, in the war of 90th , why USA didn’t took him of , when she came here with all her friends to ME, and let me tell you a speech announced by your General Shwariskoof , at that time ,he declared publicly that he received a instructions from GB, personally to stop his troops after they reach Baghdad borders in 90th war, why !!!!
Tell me why they didn’t enter Baghdad and fight Saddam and get him outside , did you think we didn’t suffer enough at that time to help us!!!!
Why you keep the embargo along theses 13 years , millions of innocents people were killed in these 13 years , and those who were living just god know how they were living , collapse for all the society and it’s manners and principles , exhausted people.
Exhausted people , that’s it , that what was the cause to stop the troops at Baghdad gates before 13 years ago, USA want that , to enter the country when it’s exhausted so they will be welcomed with flowers when they will arrive next time, and to be believed that there only goals is liberate Iraqis .

That’s why I don’t think there is any resistance , and all what is happening now is a exterior terrorist and Anti-America have attitudes against USA and find in Iraq in this period a good field to fight ,to revenge for there countries , since it’s time to liberate the countries , but each in his way of thinking.
the Iraqis was exhausted along these years as was planed , so when the troops enter Baghdad they didn’t resist at that time.
That what we are thinking about , and me , if USA come to rescue Iraqis , it suppose to do that since many years ago, and always she had the ability to do that , always find the silly reasons , just like the imaginary reports that she depend on it that Iraq has the mass destruction weapon , and finally have the relation with Al Qa’daa, and in on of the comments I receive it from you , you said you chose Iraq to implement the democracy in it because it’s less than the other Arabian country in terrorist .!!!
finally personal question , why when the troops enter Baghdad , why they defend all the buildings that they need it and let others to the looters , why when I went before five month to Babilon governarate in some business and went by the way to see the most important and historical ancient ruins (Babilon Ruins), and surprised that it’s forbidden to enter there because it’s a military Base , why they chose a historical place, just like Zaqurat UR,in Al Muthana govern rat in south of Iraq , also I prohibited to enter there for same reasons, what is the relation between our culture and your troops!!!!!

And there is many other questions in my mind comes from my notices , and it’s nothing just questions held to your idea of free Iraq and liberated it.

I cant see the tank in front of my house , in our streets and accept it and say , oh they are friends of me !!!
I cant see people killed accidentally, and say oh they come to liberate us , or give us freedom other wise I will say the same about Saddam.

Simply I adore my country, as you love USA…
Am hurt to the millions innocent people that die without any crime along these decades (phi scaly dying or psychologically), as you are concern about the tenth people that die in famous 11 Sep.
Simply we are not followers to what is published in media, we are living the truth each day, we see it in every detail in our life.
Your friend Maha


76 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tkvHut The best blog you have!

 
At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

xGvit5 Nice Article.

 
At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 
At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 
At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

 
At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

 
At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

 
At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

 
At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fUuldv write more, thanks.

 
At 7:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 
At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

 
At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 
At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 1:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

 
At 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

 
At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

 
At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

 
At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When there's a will, I want to be in it.

 
At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.

 
At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

 
At 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

 
At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies

 
At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

 
At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

 
At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

 
At 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

 
At 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

 
At 1:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

 
At 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 2:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 2:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

 
At 3:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

 
At 4:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

 
At 4:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

 
At 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

 
At 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

 
At 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

 
At 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

 
At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

 
At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

 
At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All generalizations are false, including this one.

 
At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All generalizations are false, including this one.

 
At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

 
At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

 
At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

 
At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.

 
At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

 
At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

C++ should have been called B

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

 
At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save the whales, collect the whole set

 
At 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.

 
At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home