Sunday, February 06, 2005

We did It …

Hello ,every one ,nice to write again , but this time writing with the great feelings of victory and produces ,happy for what I saw on the day of the elections ,happy with the gorgeous of those people ,which they didn’t afraid from any thing in spite of every thing .
I would like in this a caution to greet my people and say good luck and stay strong to keep on we still got along way to democracy ,also I’d like to dedicate my sympathy to the families of the great and brave people ,who days in the day of the elections and sacrifices there life for Iraq ,to keep on ,and I also would like to say ,Thank you for all our new friends ,the supporters of the new free Iraq , I am here keep hard work for the new great Iraq ,with all great guys out side .
Regards .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home